Grab a book and read along with Mamma! Story times are a magical thing. Not only are they FREE in your local library, but they are also a chance to chat to other families, make some buddies for your little ones AND test out some new - and sometimes old - favourite stories. Your library or a library nearby, is a great destination to take your little ones and begin the love of stories from almost day dot! Generally you don't need to book, they run even when it is raining, and you get to borrow a whole handful of stories for a couple of weeks too.
You might like to stick to your local or make a day of if someplace new ... so Mamma has gathered as many links as she can to help you plan your next story time adventure!
- Eastern Regional Libraries (Yarra Ranges, Maroondah and Knox)
- Bookaburra Storytime in the Yarra Ranges
- Whitehorse Manningham Libraries
- Boroondara Library Service
- Monash Public Library Service
- Stonnington Libraries
- Casey and Cardinia Libraries
- Glen Eira Libraries
- Yarra Plenty Libraries
- Yarra Libraries
- Living and Learning Libraries Greater Dandenong