Mamma jumped in the car one rainy day last week to head to the 'Fashion Capital' and see what was new after its latest upgrades opened mid October. Here are the 9 things Mamma learned about Chaddy -
- The centre is huge AND busy! Even at the sweet spot of school pick up time (3-4pm) it was pretty chockers.
- The ceiling is beautiful! Clearly the massive sweeping skylights are like, so totally hot right now and these ones take the cake. The best vantage point to see these waves is from up near Hoyts on Level 3.
- Parking on wet days is always crazy but the red and green lights certainly do help!
- There are ALL OF THE FOODS here! So much is happening down in that food court that you could travel the world via your plate if you wished.
- Minihaha is now opened at the David Jones end of the centre.
- The chick at Bonds Kids is totally adorable and friendly and made best friends with Bubs in about 10 seconds flat!
- The kids play space is NOT with the kids clothing where I expected it, rather not far from Kmart in the opposite direction.
- Bubs is getting TOO heavy to carry on my hip around the shops.
- A Lego Playground is COMING in Autumn 2017!
the nitty gritty
Monday - Wednesday 9am - 5:30pm
Thursday - Saturday 9am - 9pm
Sunday 10am - 7pm
wanna know more? click here
Dandenong Road, Chadstone